What Box - Insight From The Eleven Year Old

You know that saying

"You think outside the box."

Can I just say that I really dislike that, as does Logan and here are his thoughts.

I don't live in a box, I don't school is a box, I don't want to be in a box. And I don't want to be around a box. Can't we just have ideas without being placed in a box? Can't I just be me? I am happy just being Logan Autism or not, homeschooled kid or not. Sometimes when I say something people say it's because I am thinking outside of the box and I should be happy because who I am, well who am I? I am an 11 year old kid with ideas, I love science and space. That box is invisible, it's not made of atoms or carbon, it does not exist so why are we putting ourselves and others in something that is not there? Like my mom tells me we blew that box up years ago, she's very smart. 

Awww *blushing*

Holy Insight Batman! Has Logan given you something to think about? Don't box yourself in and don't float around it either, kick it out the door and to the curb. Be you...Boxless!

bombs,cartoons,dissatisfied,emotions,errors,explosions,gestures,mistakes,people,problems,Screen Beans® 


3 comments: