Don't Snort Coke - A Lesson on Context

No matter what is occurring within our lives, we can always take away a new homeschool and/or life lesson each and every day.

My friend, Lucy called me while I was driving home from Target.

Me: Hel-loo?
Lucy: What the heck are you doing?
Me: I snorted Coke up my nose. Ah, it’s burning.
Lucy: You did what?
Me: Coke shot up…up my nose in the car.
Lucy: When you say Coke?
Logan: My Coke exploded.
Lucy: What?
Me: His soda. His soda exploded as I was going to take a drink and it shot up my nose.










The lesson of the day is context.

Keep in mind the person on the other end of the phone conversation hasn’t a clue what exactly you did or did not snort up your nose. In this case, using the name brand was a fail, the word soda or pop would’ve been a wiser choice however, less funny.

Also, I recommend not snorting Coke, liquid or otherwise. Just say NO.

Until next time, stay quirky my friends.

*Names have been changed to protect the crazy*



No comments:

Post a Comment