How I See Things - Logan's First Post


Homeschooling

I was going to talk about my public school experience but I’m not ready for that yet. Here is how I see homeschooling:

·         It is awesome

communications,emotions,gestures,hands up,happy,people,overhead,waving

·         Two thumbs up

iStockphoto,thumbs up,fingers,hands,gestures,symbols,signs,OK,all the best

·         Extreme

chemistry,chemists,experiments,laboratories,occupations,persons,science,scientific experiments,scientific research,scientists,test tubes,vials

·         No lines for the cafeteria

boys,dining,eating,food,kids,meals,meatballs,messy,gluttony,spaghetti


·         No bullying

boys,bullies,children,emotions,fists,frightened,gestures,kids,people,scared,shaking fist

·         School in my pajama’s rocks

cclothes,fashions,household,pajamas,comfortable,apparel

The friends I have made while homeschooling has been easier then when I was in other schools because they are more accepting. They don’t make fun of my physical quirks. People shouldn’t do that because everyone has quirks.

I don’t want to go back to school and my mom doesn’t want me to either. And she won’t let me she said. I do want to visit my old private school in Gulf Breeze someday; I really liked Good Shepherd because it was really small.

Homeschooling has made me better; I am more open with people and not scared to be me.

I hope you liked my first post!

It’s the Best Day Ever!

12 comments:

  1. Logan! I'm so proud of you. I love your first post. It made me cry to see how strong and brave you are. I'm so glad you are Matthew's friend. He is blessed to have such an awesome young man to grow up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Logan! Indeed, young man, "everyone has quirks." We should be more lovingly accepting of each other, "treating others the way we WANT to be treated."

    Congratulations on your first post. I look forward to reading more.

    Blessings,

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I agree, homeschooling is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome my wonderful grandson! Sniff, sniff, that was a great post Logan. You know what, I don't think I have every met a person in my life time that doesn't have a quirk here and there. You will go far my big,little man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats awesome! I am getting ready to homeschool my son and I am glad to hear you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dudes! My mom says I have a lot to say so I will be writing here every week. Mom and I will both be writing our stories here, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, Logan! I love your first post! I hope you post more often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT! you and my son would be good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is loving everyone's encouraging words:-) Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a brave dude to put yourself out there like this! It takes a lot of courage and inner strength to do what you're doing! I'm so proud to say that you are a family friend. We love you, Kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the post!!! I have a 5 year old boy, and the reasons you gave are why he's homeschooled also! Good job!

    ReplyDelete