Sarcastic School is Now in Session

My mom is funny. She makes me laugh everyday and that is why I love to be homeschooled. For a long time she has been doing sarcastic ecards and pictures, not just about homeschooling but life. I started doing some on Picmonkey and last week mom and I did this one:















She posted it on The Quirky Mustache's Facebook page and KABOOM! It blew up! I would check the numbers and more and more people shared it. It was awesome! It even can be found on the North Carolina Coalition of Home Educators page. 

Since I love Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, mom made this one:


  














Last night, I made this one:















We put the name on this one, mom said that people would know where they came from and come check out our blog and Facebook page. 

I put defeated instead of survived. I watch Helix on SyFy and what they have is a virus, but also a cure. Homeschoolers would take out the zombies and create a cure.  

I think in my book I will put some of these sarcastic pictures in it. The book I am writing with my mom is about my illness when I was a baby, being touched by an angel or God, the autism spectrum, bullying, and homeschooling. 

I have been through a lot. Some bad and some good, but I'm alive and I have forgiven those people that have hurt me and my mom and dad. We use sarcasm and humor to get through tough times. It makes it easier to cope. That's just the way we are. 

Look for more funny pictures from me and my mom! 

Make it the best day ever! 

2 comments:

  1. I think you might even be funnier than your mom, Logan.
    p.s. Helix is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are awesome! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete